Who we are
LionSkins was made by gamers and for gamers. We are pleased to see you use our service, and you can be sure that we wil never use any of your personal data for profit or for anything that does not involve a better user experience.
Where we are
What we collect
Not much actually...
- Your Steam ID and usernameprivacy_policy.part2.item1.description
- Your e-mail addressprivacy_policy.part2.item2.description
- Your clicks on links to marketplaces' websitesprivacy_policy.part2.item3.description
Third party services we use
We also use third-party services to make our site work like we want it to. Here's the list:
- Steam: Valve's well-known digital video game store. We use their OpenID service to authenticate users on our side
- Matomo: an open-source analytics platform that is known for being especially privacy-protection friendly. We need this tool to know how our visitors interact with our service in order to continuously improve their experience
- Sentry: a service to report issues you may encounter during your visit on our website. This is to inform us of existing bugs so that we can fix them as soon as possible
- Recaptcha: Google's captcha solution. This is only used on the contact form to prevent spam